MSIUL is a subsidiary of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance (London Management) Limited (MSILM). MSILM is the owner of the website.
The registered office of both MSILM and MSIUL is 2nd Floor, 25 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5AD, United Kingdom, and is registered in England, number 3904868.
Both MSIUL and MSILM are the data controllers for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
The term "your" / "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Personal Data Collection and Use
Personal data is collected when certain pages are accessed and when sending an email to MSIUL. Such personally identifiable information may include your name, company, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
By submitting your personal data through this website or sending an email to MSIUL, you shall be consenting to it being processed by MSIUL and other companies engaged by MSIUL.
Statistical Data Collection and Use
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. Cookie files are stored on your browser or computer hard drive when you visit this website.
Where MSIUL Stores your Personal Data
Where MSIUL have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. MSIUL asks you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although MSIUL will do its best to protect your personal data, MSIUL cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once MSIUL has received your information, it will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Use of your Personal Data
MSIUL uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information that you request from MSIUL or which MSIUL feels may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to MSIUL's services.
MSIUL will not sell your personal data to anyone.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
MSIUL may disclose your personal information to any member of its group, which means MSILM, MSIUL's ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
MSIUL may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that MSIUL sells or buys any business or assets, in which case MSIUL may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If MSIUL or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If MSIUL is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply MSIUL's website terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of MSIUL, its customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of MSIUL partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that MSIUL does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.